Friday 24 July 2015

Stepping into the unknown


I want to start this post of by saying yes i am new to the world of blogging and i am totally OK with that. I want to blog mainly for the joy of writing and sharing with others, as a new blogger my plan is simply to keep blogging and keep looking for ways of improving.

Recently i´ve read many good articles about how to succseed as a blogger, so what does that really mean i thought, and i found out that there are many reasons combinded that makes a blog great. Yes i admit i need and want all the support and followers i can get at this moment, but at the same time i truly want to succsed simply by being myself doing what i enjoy.

Of all the things in the articles i´ve read one sentence stuck into my mind which was - On the other hand, if you happen to come up with a blog name that you really like,  it could truly prove worth sticking to it. Like now in my case, i really like and can relate to the name of this blog, but according to what i´ve read so far, this name is not optimal in any way according to statistics over popular keywords, names, trends etc etc.

So my brain tells me should change the name just because statistics says so but my heart says don´t worry to much, just go for it. Me as a person will change over time and naturally this blog will change along with me. At least for now i know exactly where i am at when it comes to blogging, so at this moment i will just keep doing what i love in life and when it feels right for me i will blog about it, simple as that.

sTiAh

No comments:

Post a Comment