Thursday 20 August 2015

Happiness is a choice ?


This is the first time for me having a question headlining a blog post, whether it is a good choice or not remains to be seen. As you probably already understood this post is about happiness, we hear about it all the time, happy happy happy and we won´t rest until we found it. I am not trying to make fun or criticize anyone searching for happiness, i simply want to say a few words about what happiness is to me which hopefully will inspire others into finding theirs.

I have found a way in life which makes me happy, it has not been easy but i have worked hard to get where i am today, taking thousands of small steps heading towards this moment today. Saying this might sound like i am confident, proud and that i love myself, and yes i honestly do.

Somewhere along my way in life i realised i was good enough, accepted myself, found peace within and started loving myself, what´s wrong with that ? I say there is absolutely nothing wrong with loving yourselves for who you are, 

We are all different and by getting to know ourselves by doing what we feel like at the moment, step by step we will gain confidence and as we feel succsessful by being our true selves, later a trust will build up inside of us. This newfound trust within ourselves helps us too relax and stop worrying so much, we might also start feeling at peace and joyful without really having done anything special.

Happiness comes from within and we all have the power to find our own joy in life, unfortunately sometimes we are being held back or stopped by others, then break free from old habits. Allowing ourselves to wander of feeling a little lost can sometimes be exactly what we need, later once free we might start to see clearly.

Allowing myself to do what i wanted shaped me into who i am today, happiness for me was most definitely a choice, and so far i don't regret my choice. Now my only plan is to keep following my flow while trusting my ability to handle whatever comes in my way, stay great everyone :D

sTiAh

No comments:

Post a Comment